- Customer receives the wrong product:
If the customer receives a product they did not originally order, Seattle Engraving Center will either correct the mistake or give the customer a full refund if incorrect item shipped out is returned within 10 days of receipt—provided the firearm has not yet been registered to the customer’s name (used).
- Customer is requesting to cancel for any reason:
The customer has a right to cancel the order before the product is shipped out. There is a 48 hour grace period from the time/date the order was placed to cancel before a 20% restocking fee is applied to the refund amount. If the customer wants to return the product after receiving it, return shipping fees and a 20% restocking fee of the purchased price will be applied to their refund amount; if the product is returned in a condition that it was not sent in or is missing parts/accessories that were included in the original order, this cost will also be deducted from the customer’s refund amount. Original shipping fees are nonrefundable.
- Once the customer’s order is received and inspected, an email will be sent to the customer notifying receipt of return and approval or rejection of refund request.
- The customer’s remaining refund balance will be processed and issued to the original payment method used to pay for the customer’s order within 30 days of Seattle Engraving Center receiving the returned product.
- The customer’s return will be posted to their account in 7-10 business days of refund initiation. Contact customer service via email, email@example.com for any additional questions or concerns regarding the refund process.
If you have any questions or concerns about our terms of service, get in touch.